Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Bake-Day

I was in a baking mood today so I made gluten-free chocolate chip cookies using my favorite baking mix: Pamela's (http://www.pamelasproducts.com/) Keith and I use this mix to make pancakes, waffles, muffins, cookies, etc...it is a very versatile mix and it tastes AWESOME!

PAMELA'S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 egg, large
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups Pamela's Mix
1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used 1 cup of mini chips)
1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Cream butter and sugars, add egg and vanilla, the beat together. Add Pamela's mix, chocolate chips, and nuts (if using) and mix thoroughly. Place scoops of dough (1 TBSP scoop) on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Flatten with a spatula. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until edges begin to brown. Let cookies cool slightly and then EAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment