Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cookbook Teaser

Okay everyone, I finally did it!!! I have published my first cookbook! It will be available the first week of December for $20. It contains 100 recipes that have all been tested and tried on my favorite taste tester, Keith! We had fun doing it but it was definitely a process trying everything out and then deciding what we wanted to include. I hope everyone will enjoy it and it will keep you tied over while we work on book #2! Lucky Keith...haha!

Each recipe contains the serving size AND the nutritional information per serving! How great is that?! Here's the breakdown:

100 Recipes:
  • 7 Appetizers

  • 8 Salads

  • 16 Side Dishes

  • 17 Chicken Dishes

  • 9 Beef/Turkey

  • 15 Seafood

  • 2 Pork

  • 6 Meatless Meals

  • 7 Bread, Rolls, Muffins

  • 13 Desserts

ITS COMING....Just in time for Christmas and Stocking Stuffers!!! :)

Oh...and if you want to per-order just let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment