Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pancake Sunday

I was in Whole Foods on Saturday and I saw this pancake mix called the Organic Batter Blaster . It is pancake batter in a can AND it is organic! I knew I HAD to try it...just from the sheer oddness of it!

So following the directions, I shook the can really well, held it over my griddle and sprayed....

I added some blueberries...yum! These actually looked REALLY good!

A successful flip....AND...

TADA! Perfect pancakes and they actually tasted REALLY good!

Overall verdict: they are definitely EASY (we're talking like 5 minutes here) and no messy clean-up! So if you want organic pancakes in a hurry these are definitely the way to go. Keep the can in the refrigerator for future use. (1 can yields 28 pancakes)
Serving Size (1/4 cup batter = 2 (4 inch) pancakes) 80 Calories; 0.5g Fat (0g saturated fat); 15mg Cholesterol; 300mg Sodium; 17g Carbohydrates; 0.5g Fiber; 5g Sugar; 2g Protein

No comments:

Post a Comment